Our Top Rated HGH Product
(Buy 2 Get 1 Free)
Brief and Straightforward Guide on: HGH FactsHuman Growth Hormone is one of the key hormones in the body which affects almost all the tissues including bones, muscles, skin tissue, liver, cardiac tissue, and the kidneys. However, it is essential to understand certain basic facts about the Human Growth Hormone - how it functions on the various organs of our body and how to safeguard against the host of HGH products that have flooded the market.
Physiological facts related to naturally occurring Human Growth Hormone
• Human Growth Hormone stimulates the liver to produce intermediate- insulin like growth factor (IGF-1), which actually stimulates the “growth”.
• Growth Hormone is released intermittently and is primarily secreted at night during REM sleep.
• GH release is high among adolescents, especially during the growth spurts and gradually declines thereafter. Acute stress and exercise stimulate the release of GH naturally in the body.
• There are three overlapping phases of growth in our lives. The first is the infantile phase which occurs up to the age of two years and the growth is largely dependent on food. The second is the childhood phase which occurs from the age of two years to puberty, which is largely dependent of the Growth Hormone and the third is the adolescent growth spurt, which depends on the Growth Hormone and sex hormones
Certain facts related to Bio-synthetic HGH
In lieu of the incredible benefits that are provided by HGH injections, there are several smaller companies that have come forth to produce their own version of HGH. However these versions have little credibility and are rarely supported by clinical evidence of effectiveness of the product. Invariably, these products are of poor quality and contain fairly lower doses and occasionally incorrect ingredients, which fail to stimulate the pituitary gland and the subsequent production of IGF-1. Hence, it is of utmost importance to ensure that the claims are not merely based on testimonials but on actual studies and documented clinical evidence.
Secondly, HGH studies indicate that the positive effects of HGH like younger-looking skin, reduced fat and lean body mass and increase in bone density are attributed only to injected HGH. There is no evidence or clinical studies to indicate that oral capsules, tablets or sprays have similar effects. With regard to the effectiveness of artificially prepared HGH, the following advantages are observed with injectable HGH,
• It enhances muscle mass by almost 88% while boosting the energy levels by 84%
• It improves the feeling of well being by 78%, libido and potency by 75% and enhances immune functions by about the same amount.
• HGH reduces body fat by 72%, increases healing capacity by 71% and makes the skin firmer and improves the texture by 71%.
• HGH enhances mental functions by reviving emotional stability by 67%, strengthens memory by 62% and reduces hot flushes (occurring during menopause).
• HGH diminishes wrinkles by 51% and improves hair growth by 38%.
• HGH also improves regulation of the menstrual cycle in 39% of the women.
It is also worthwhile to note that HGH is an extremely fragile molecule. Hence, it needs to be stored under optimal conditions with refrigeration for only about two weeks before it loses most of its functions. If the product is shipped and stored at room temperature in sub optimal conditions, it does not retain the functional qualities, except for some of the FDA approved HGH injectables which can be stored for some time at room temperature before mixing.
It should also be noted that HGH is specifically “Human” Growth hormone and can’t be produced by plant or animal extracts as it is not synthesized by plants or animals. The product is regulated by FDA laws and hence, if it is not regulated by FDA, it is possible that it is not Human Growth Hormone in its real form.
Additionally, the benefits of HGH in children suffering from deformed height, failure of kidney, Prader - Willi Syndrome, Turner Syndrome have been clinically proven and well established. The hormone also helps in the management of muscular degeneration associated with AIDS and HIV infection, when treated under medical guidance.
Negative Facts of HGH
Human Growth Hormone has certain unpopular and negative effects. Firstly, HGH clinical studies have few documented evidence against its effectiveness when used on elderly patients. Also, studies indicate that mental and emotional functions are not improved considerably while physical changes are primarily cosmetic. HGH research in mice suggested that the excessive use of the hormone can actually shorten life span. Further, the hormone injections are very expensive and they can’t be purchased over the counter and need a doctor’s prescription. Certain side effects or negative effects of the use of the biosynthetically prepared HGH include joint pain, swelling of tissue, breast enlargement in men and hypoglycemia. In bodybuilders side effects like truncal obesity are observed, especially when the drug is abused excessively.
Clinical Studies to support effectiveness of HGH.
In this section, we highlight the clinical studies and trials that have been conducted, to review the validity of effectiveness of HGH for various conditions.
• In a clinical trial conducted on twenty two patients, undergoing the removal of the Pituitary gland for Pituitary adenoma, it was found that the hormone reduces systolic and diastolic blood pressure and reduces considerable risk of cardiovascular attack. It was a 12 month open treatment study design.
• In a study conducted in Capital Medical University, China, it was found that the hormone was effective in patients with chronic liver failure. The study was conducted on 129 participants. The survival rates of patients on HGH, improved considerably after three to six months of treatment. The HGH improved albumin levels and facilitated the management of patients with chronic liver failure
• In another study, conducted in United States, to review the effectiveness of Recombinant Human Growth Hormone on the management of HIV wasting, it was found to be highly effective. The study reported that various effective outcomes - like body composition, work output and health related quality of life considerably improved after HGH therapy.