Our Top Rated HGH Product
(Buy 2 Get 1 Free)
Brief and Straightforward Guide on: Oral HGHNatural Ways To Enhance The Production Of HGH
HGH is a complex hormone, which controls various functions of the body ranging from tissue repair, healing, and muscle growth to enhancing brain functions, improving physical health, improving bone strength, increasing levels of energy and aiding metabolism. HGH replacement therapy which involves the use of biosynthetically prepared recombinant HGH, injected subcutaneously is considered to be the best, most reliable option, showing spontaneous results. However, the use of injectable HGH is, associated with several side effects and the therapy itself has some limitations.
As an alternative to the HGH injections, Oral HGH in the form of HGH pills, HGH powder, HGH sprays and Homeopathic HGH are available in the market. These products are being used since a long time to manage the hormonal imbalances that occurs in the body as we age. The modus operandi of these products is fairly different from HGH injections, since, these products do not replace the HGH requirement of the body (through an external source like synthetic HGH), instead, they stimulate the endocrine system to produce HGH as per the body’s requirements. This makes it a relatively safer option in comparison with the HGH injections. Also the side effects using these products are fairly limited, as they stimulate the natural production of HGH in the body.
Composition of Oral HGH products and the Modus Operandi
Most of the oral HGH products do not contain Human Growth Hormone in its synthetic or natural form. These products actually contain all natural botanical constituents, and thus, it is not regulated under the stringent Food and Drug Administration Guidelines, and can be purchased over the counter without a doctor’s prescription.
These products actually contain dietary supplements which are potent enough to reverse the effects of aging. Though the composition of these products vary, most of them contain L-Group amino acids (L-Glutamine, L-Arginine HCI,L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, , L-Omithine HCL, L-Lysine, L-Valine,) in varying amounts, Vitamins and other naturally occurring flavors and coloring agents.
These products actually tend to supplement the body’s dietary and nutritive requirements. On consumption of these products, the pituitary gland gets stimulated, and this in turn enhances the production of HGH naturally. HGH travels via the blood stream to the liver, where it stimulates the production of insulin like growth factor-1 (IGF-1), which causes the proliferation and growth of cells, reduces fat deposition and creates an overall sense of wellbeing. None of the users of oral HGH products have ever reported side effects with these products. Further, since the composition of these products are primarily dietary supplements, these products don’t interact with any other drug or medication. These benefits make these products safer and more reliable compared to HGH injections.
Variant Oral HGH Products
On the other hand, some oral HGH products available in the market, are not purely supplementary products, but also include HGH in some form.
• Some products claim to contain components of animal brain, which is believed to be rich in GHRH (i.e. Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone), and is meant to stimulate the pituitary gland to produce the Growth Hormone. It is recommended that these products be used with caution, as there is a possibility of developing the ‘Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease’. Moreover, the composition of Growth Hormone in animals is fairly different from the Human GH and hence, it may not have any beneficial effect.
• Homeopathic HGH on the other hand, is based on the philosophy of Homeopathy, where by the product contains minute doses of HGH through a procedure referred to as ‘potentization’. Though Homeopathic products claim to provide similar kinds of results as other HGH products, there is little evidence of the presence of HGH in the homeopathically prepared product.
Enhancing the Action of Oral HGH products
Oral HGH products are a reliable and safe option to stimulate the natural production of HGH in the body. However certain dietary and life style changes will enhance the effect of these oral products and hasten the body’s response to them.
• A complete and balanced Diet: A diet rich in amino acids, lysine, arginine and ornithine can promote the natural release of HGH in the body. A diet rich in carbohydrates is recommended to improve the efficacy of the master hormone. Concurrently, it is recommended that the consumption of fatty foods, cheese, butter, meat, tobacco and alcohol should be reduced.
• Regular Exercise: Excising regularly tends to increase the production of the Human Growth Hormone naturally.
• Adequate sleep: An eight hour sleep at night, with short naps during the day, stimulates the pituitary gland to increase the production of HGH.
Health Benefits of Oral HGH products
The use of Oral HGH products coupled with dietary and life style changes provides several advantages. Some of these advantages include:
• Enhancing Mental Functions: Oral HGH products can improve, revive and revitalize mental functions, annul negative attitudes and augment levels of concentration and cognition.
• Reversing Aging: Oral HGH products tend to enhance the levels of energy in the body, improve exercise endurance and bring about changes in the contour of the body. All these factors have known to create a sense of wellbeing and also reverse the age by almost two decades.
• Cutting Fat and promoting muscle mass: Oral HGH products act on the metabolic functions of the body, whereby, it stimulates a burn down of fat accumulated in the adipose tissue and concurrently, increases the lean muscle mass by almost 10 %.
• Skin and Hair: Oral HGH products tend to reduce the signs of aging by reducing wrinkles and fine lines, making the skin thicker and elastic and improving the skin texture. They also help in fighting the causes of balding and hair loss in males while, also, addressing to the issues of premature graying of hair.
• Improves cardiac functions: Oral HGH products reduce and normalize blood pressure among patients suffering from chronic hypertension. Oral HGH products also control the blood cholesterol levels and thereby improve cardiac functions.
• Improves the immune system: HGH has potential benefits on improving and enhancing the body’s immune system to fight infections and ward off signs of aging.